heads up- stalking scope

swampy

http://www.opticswarehouse.co.uk/products....Bushnell+Trophy

ok, this is not a ziess and not a swaro. But out of the cheaper scopes the bushnells are a really good bet. I use a Trophy 3-9 x 40 on my model 7 for stalking. It is an excellant scope that i would recomend for anyone. I think they punch above thier wieght even at full rrp. so this is a good deal

swampy

Guest Scotland Rifles
If you read the Shooting Times sportsmans are selling off a load of Bushnells for little money.

very true Sam,

I have a severe dislike to Bushnell scopes, and i just think they are so over priced its unreal, IMO i would rather use a bog roll tube with some thread as a x hair than a bushnell,

tunnel vision is a understatement, and when i was talking to kieron in sportsmans i had him see what i meant :P by looking through a Bushnell and he agreed with my findings.

not nice scopes for the money in my eyes.

bob.

Guest varmartin

Bushnell Trophy`s have been discussed on here before......`tunnel vision`.....your joking right ?

I have got a Trophy 3-9x40 ( amber bright ) optics model....a very fine scope....as bright as any other scope out there ...

Just my opinion of cause...

Tunnel vision??? - i have the new Bushnell 6500 ( 4-30 x 50mm) and its far from tunnel vision, in fact i would go as far to say its just as good as some of the european glass out there (but then again it was a hell of a lot more ££'s than most :rolleyes: )

Guest Scotland Rifles
Never looked down one so cant comment but looked nice and cheap for a HMR or RF

Honestly Sam.

The last time i had one i had this one 42-6245T Matte 6-24 x 50 Mil-Dot i had 4 others on both my rimmys and my 223 and found them to be like looking through a polo mint, I would spend my cash elsewhere mate. :rolleyes: and i have.

i find the new range of nikko Stirling scopes better than a Bushnell, been there been stung never to return, ( but thats just my opinion)

bob.

I have an Elite 3200 5-15x50 on my Hornet and can't fault it. It doesn't come up to the standard of my S&B, but for what it cost I can't expect it to. It's clear enough to give good detail out to 300 yards or more which is as much as I need.

Archived