Now sold - Barnard 7mm Saum: New Bartlein barrel plus a spare .284 barrel & .284 bolt. Both bolts supplied by the factory.

F Class rifle in 7mm SAUM with a fresh, not yet run - in 32 in Bartlein stainless barrel.

The rifle also comes with a second (non- magnum) bolt - factory supplied to suit the spare Benchmark 7mm/.284 barrel with plenty of life left in it. This second bolt could also suit a 7.62 barrel or similar.

Stunning green laminate Joe West custom stock with stainless runners to make a very smooth recoiling Open F class  rifle. The stock alone has cost me  than £1000 to have made & bedded. Built to be within the Open F Class regulation weight. The rifle was £4,500 when new with just one bolt & barrel. The second bolt & barrel represents over £1,000 more invested in the rifle.  

Built by Neil McKillop, who is one of the best gunsmiths in the UK. The rifle has had very little use. This rifle is almost a work of art, it is so well made & in such good condition. It really pains me to sell it but I have changed disciplines, so it has to go. 

You would be effectively getting 2 rifles for the price of one in effect !

Ideal for an RFD as the second bolt & barrel need to be certificated of course.

In very good, virtually unmarked condition.

£1,750.

I can meet a potential purchaser at Bisley if appropriate or at my home near Maidstone.

IMG_0267.JPG

IMG_0276.JPG

IMG_0279.JPG

IMG_0268.JPG

IMG_0272.JPG

IMG_0273.JPG

IMG_0280.JPG

IMG_0285.JPG

IMG_0277.JPG

IMG_0269.JPG

IMG_0271.JPG

IMG_0270.JPG

• Chopper Chappers changed the title to Now sold - Barnard 7mm Saum: New Bartlein barrel plus a spare .284 barrel & .284 bolt. Both bolts supplied by the factory.