• 2 weeks later...

Your rifle isn't mainstream in terms of both the stock and the caliber so that is always going to limit its potential market.

Sadly rifles like this usually stay for sale for ages unless they are cheap enough for someone to take a punt on or you find someone who really loves it. At £2250 with the carbon stock or £1650 for a thumbhole I think you would be lucky to sell it for that. Full custom rifles with custom as opposed to factory actions and barrels that are regarded better than Sassen often sell for similar prices.

Sorry if this isnt what you want to hear, Im not looking to fight about it, its just what Ive seem many times and you did ask. 🙂

I agree the calibre isn't main stream but it's a cracking calibre don't know why so many people are worried about not shooting something different much better than a 243 

Thought everyone loved a bit of carbon or is that just me with carbon barrels and stocks ha

You could say that yes true but as far as factory actions go i think you'll find it hard to beat a sako for quialty

Another thing I've noticed people are scared to even make any offer of any sort haha always open to offer or trades 

I've also had many barrels over the years from many different manufacturers from Germany and USA with home loads and a well fitted barrel I never see one shoot miles better which wasn't worth the extra money on the barrel blank so i always started using sassen stick with a UK company 

Always good to hear other people thoughts I say just find it interesting to hear other people thoughts options anyway 

Cheers