Parker M84 take two!:-)

MAde my way down to cornwall to meet up with Jamie & ray at the weekend with the intention of using the M84 in anger for the first time at something more then 100 yds!

on my first outing my scope was only hanging on by a thread but this time i had high hopes of it staying on for the 70 loaded rounds i took with me!

Had a tour of the local gun room & a morniings chatting with the boys due to a crappy rainy start to the day but mid afternoon it was game oooooon! :blush::ph34r:

off to jamies 100yd set up range to zero my set up as it had new burris signature rings & i had two loads to try!

one of 44g of vit & one off 45gs behind 155g Amax

Thanks to rays keen boresiting eye i was fairly close on the first shot using the 44 g load to find my zero !(cheers dude!)

a couple of nice 1/4" groups each & i was grinning ear to ear over my bargain old school musket!:-)

anyways "have a go jamie" says I see if the 45g laod shoots in the same place!:blush:

:ph34r:

this is wht he did!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b156/Andykat/phGROUP.jpg

you know when someones shooting a stunner when they start getting twitchy to fire the last two rounds! :ph34r: lol

nice shooting Jamie

:blink::blink::blink:

bet i never match that bugger!!! :excl:

after that we went to the boulders & pepperd my home made gong with the 308's in a fair side wind untill the 300 win mag came out & my welding came away from the plate!lol

all in all a great time had & looking forward to the arival of multiple furry targets!:-)

cheers Andy

Was great to see you again Andy!!!! , and that rifle is sure shooting sweet too!!!! ;) ;)

Hope to see you again soon for some varmint / target shooting with the fruit slayers!!! ;)

All the best........................

RAY............................................... ;) ;)

Archived