Daves trip to Cornwall

varminter

Just a quick writeup about Dave's trip to Cornwall because i am sure he will be doing a writeup soon!! :)

As you have probably gathered Dave had been down to Cornwall for some hunting and it was great he was able to get a couple of days out with the Cornish fruit slayers!!!! :)

Dave arrived at mine on the Saturday , so after a quick chat and a cup of tea ,it was load up the truck to go do some varminting!!!

I shall not say too much but he started off with a nice 257yd magpie with his 6-47 HOT!!...

DSCF3437.jpg

Was great that the rest of the fruit slayers ( Jamie / Martin / Gerry ) was able to meet up with Dave and myself too for some long range Fun!! :D :D

Dave was great to see you again buddy and hope you had a great time!! :D:ph34r:

All the best..............

RAY.......................... :D;)

Guest varmartin

It was great to catch up with Dave again....Lots of fun was had on the Sunday too.

Thanks for cooking breakfast on Sunday Ray...a good start to the day :ph34r:

Wish i had my camera with me ..as there were a few 7.62`s out and busting rocks at 650 yards in that ` fishtail wind ` was testing to say the least.

Cheers Ray for a great weekend, a cracking bit of varminting on Saturday and a great day Sunday catching up with the lads again and having some fun shooting at long range.

The RPA twins will have to meet up with the Parker brothers soon :blink:

It was a real shame Andy couldn't make it but hey its an excuse for another trip.

Cheers

Dave

Archived