For sale, Two scopes: For disposal due to upgrade of club equipment

We recently upgraded the scopes on many of our club rifles, this has left us with those which pre existed and therefore for sale and open to sensible offers.

If you are interested in any of them please contact me via the conversation button, all sale proceeds go back into club funds. Further pictures are available on request. All are second focal plane and, with the exception of the NIkko Sterling (5) are clear of dust and mildew.

1) SOLD:Bushnell Elite 6500 4.5-30x50 Duplex fine cross hair ret 1/4 moa 30mm tube Min parallax 25Y Elev cap missing comes with pair of Sportsmatch Med picatinny £280 SOLD

2) Bushnell Legend 5-15x40 AO parallax (front focus) 10Y mildot reticle 25mm tube 1/4moa Med Picatinny mounts elevation cap missing £120

3) SOLD!Simmons Whitetail 3.5-10x40 Fixed parallax Duplex cross hair reticle 25mm tube 1/4moa low picatinny mounts £65 SOLD

4) NIkko Sterling Mountmaster 3-9x40 AO (front focus) 10Y 25mm tube duplex cross hair with fine mil dots (75:25) low picatinny mounts £40 (this scope has some dust present in the ocular bell housing; eye end, does not affect the image)

5) SOLD! Vortex Viper (VPR-M-06MD) 6.5-20x50 side parallax 50Y Mildot reticle 30mm tube good quality med mounts. This scope is in great condition and is covered by Vortex lifetime warranty. SOLD

Some are open to offers the better scopes I think are fairly priced.

I don’t know if these are suitable for NV and any number of other questions that you might conjure up, please do your own research in this as usual with club stuff, labour of love which i want to keep the labour part to a minimum!!

Scopes will be carefully packed and basic 2nd class parcel post costs only charged, if you wish for insured it will be more.

F0547C28-4441-4F1E-B826-9F97BC215F41.jpeg

01202051-4321-4477-B6B0-EE010A53BA85.jpeg

Edited by Colabear
Amendment of sales

• Colabear changed the title to For sale, Two scopes: For disposal due to upgrade of club equipment