Tikka t3x TAC a1 .308 and all the bits…

For sale is my beloved TAC a1 in .308 flavour, along with all the bits in the enclosed photos. Only selling as the rifle now gets very little use and the cash is needed for a stalking rifle. The set up includes:

-          Tikka t3X TAC a1 .308 with 24” barrel and all original accessories including muzzle brake and tools

-          Vortex Golden Eagle 15-60x52 ECR-1 1/8 MOA scope

-          Burris XTR Signature rings, with box and all inserts for adjustable cant

-          UTG super slim 20 MOA rail

-          Harris 6-9” bipod and m-lok adapter

-          AIM 60 drag bag

-          100 Lapua small primer .308 brass

-          Approx. 250 .308 projectiles

The rifle itself is in immaculate condition and has had approximately 2,000 rounds through it – so plenty of life left! The scope has some minor cosmetic marks to the front and rear caps, but performance is not affected at all – and with it being a Vortex it will come with the no quibble lifetime warranty. With the 20 MOA rail and adjustable rings (currently set up with 35 MOA cant), this set up is more than capable of 1000m+.

To buy this set up all new you would be looking at approaching £4,000 but im looking for £3,000 ONO.

I am not interested in selling in bits.

Do give me a shout if you want any more photos or information. Also happy to RFD transfer at my expense.

IMG_3427.JPEG

IMG_3428.JPEG

IMG_3429.JPEG

IMG_3430.JPEG

IMG_3431.JPEG

IMG_3432.JPEG

IMG_3433.JPEG

IMG_3434.JPEG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...