Sako P94s Picatinny Rail

I purchased this Rail from the US  a few weeks ago but it turns out I needed an extended rail for what I needed to do.

Description below taken from site it came from. 

This cost £60 with shipping, £50 posted. 

Fits Sako Finnfire I (P94S)

Factory Rail to Picatinny Rail

0 MOA

Aircraft Aluminum

Matte Black

This Sako rail adapter is designed to enable Picatinny and Weaver style rings to be mounted to your Sako rifle. The adapter mounts to the existing rail. Made of #6061 Aircraft aluminum and finished with a Matte Black Anodized finish, this rail is cut with Picatinny slots to fit the Picatinny or Weaver style rings and accessories. In addition, the extra slots allow you to locate the scope exactly where you want it to be. Comes complete with screws to mount to your rifle.
Set screw Torque - 6-7in pounds
Mil Spec Hard Coat Anodized

NOW SOLD

I will try and get pictures up later today , internet being weird at the moment. It is brand new not been fitted , screws put into holes for safe keeping. 

Picture on there web page shows Sako writing on but it comes plain black.

Top bits of kit these rails. Leeroy, if yours had been 10 or 20MOA it would already be on its way to me. I have the 0MOA on my P94s actioned rifle and it’s like it’s an OEM part it’s that good. 
surprised yours hasn’t been snapped up yet......

Thanks for that, I would have thought it would have been a popular item , I struggled to find this also had to wait for three weeks for it to arrive from the US. 

I offered it up to the my rifle and it looks like it grew there. Shame but ha ho one for the odd bit's and bob's draw.