Selling reloading dies - Where on the net?

Guest Tiff

I brought three sets of 50 cal dies for myself and two friends while in Canada. Due to the financial climate my so called 'friends' have pulled out from buying them, leaving me in a bit of a pickle :(

Ebay no longer let you sell reloading dies. So apart from shooting forums, where can I advertise them for free on the Internet?

I hadn't thought of the US sites....I'm guessing with the weak pound they might well be interested.

I was thinking a site like ebay, but for gun parts. Guntrader doesn't seem very well oriented to anything other than actual guns.

Edit: They will hopefully be on the FCSA website shortly, but the secretary doesn't know of anyone looking for any :(

Ebay are still selling dies as far as I know,there are some on there now..................martin.

Nope mine got removed - with a warming if I do it again I'll loose my account :D

Apparently they had a big clamp down after someone brought brass off ebay and used it in one of the school shootings in the USA....

I'd be surprised if there isn't a gun friendly version of ebay - I just can't find it :(

Nope mine got removed - with a warming if I do it again I'll loose my account :D

Apparently they had a big clamp down after someone brought brass off ebay and used it in one of the school shootings in the USA....

I'd be surprised if there isn't a gun friendly version of ebay - I just can't find it :(

Here you go...............

http://sports.shop.ebay.co.uk/items/Sporti...286Q2ec0Q2em301

I had a problem with ebay.co.uk with a reloading press so I'd give them a miss.

Can't you list them on ebay.com ? just mark them as post worldwide.

Just heard about gunseeker.co.uk - don't know how good it is but it is worth a look - but note that it does not launch until April 09.

Looks like it is aimed at being a competitor for Guntrader.

Full page ad in the BASC magazine this month.

B

Archived