Parker Hale Punishment!!!

varminter

So Far with my new purchase ( Parker Hale TX1200 ) i have been over the moon with how she performs!!!! ( thanks Jamie ).......

I have been using the 155 A-max recently and its been grouping great!!!! :D

So i had a half a day off work and took her with me and the 6PPC too for some varminting!!!

First off with a nice 210yd bunnie for the Parker Hale , and then 2 crows with the 6PPC at 176 and 251yds......

Met up with a farmer friend of mine who fancied going lamping that night!!!

So i picked him up at 9 oclock in the evening , him with the 22 and myself with the Parker Hale!!!

First field we are in luck , a nice fox just past 100yds , so i sent the 155 A-max on its way!!!!!

DSCF3393.jpg

My farmer friend was enjoying himself thinning some bunnies with the 22!!!!

We decided then to go up to his relations farm , and again first field a fox - but this one tried to sneak around the side of us but too late - a quick squeek to stop her and another 155 on its way!!!

2 fields later we picked up a fox in a rut 2 fields away about 192ds , all i could see was its head looking at me - so off i sent another 155 A-max on its way!!!!................

DSCF3387.jpg

DSCF3391.jpg

So another great evening with 3 foxes ( great way to christen the Parker Hale ) and hopefully the local farms poultry are safer!!!

As expected - those 155 A-maxs expand great too!!!! ;):mad:

All the best....................

RAY........................................ :D;)

Looks like the Parker twins are on the rampage.

A good night out Ray, tell Dave to wear some hearing protection next time :lol::blink:

Keep up the good work, just think of the turkey farm every time you pull the trigger.

Cheers

Dave

Thanks for the replies lads!!!! :blink:

Really glad that Jamie talked me into getting one!! , just wish i bought one years ago!!! :lol: :lol:

Recently i Just placed my 8.5-25 - 50 Leupold on the Parker Hale TX 1200 and zeroed the rifle / scope , then shot a 5 shot group to confirm zero.

My mate Chris had his first go on the rifle too! , heres how we got on............

DSCF3396.jpg

Just looking forward to some longrange varminting in the spring and summer now!!!! ;)

All the best..................

RAY....................... :D:lol:

Great shooting mate!!!!

Ray im so tempted for one of these but im also thinking a 8twist 6mm br would be fun with 105g Amaxs & would like a semi custom one for some long range vermin plinkin!

ill se how i get on with the 243ai this year & decide then me thinks:-)

when the varmints start coming out down here u will have to make ur way down/up so i can return the favor:-)

you can try out my bench:-)

cheeers Andy

Great shooting mate!!!!

Ray im so tempted for one of these but im also thinking a 8twist 6mm br would be fun with 105g Amaxs & would like a semi custom one for some long range vermin plinkin!

ill se how i get on with the 243ai this year & decide then me thinks:-)

when the varmints start coming out down here u will have to make ur way down/up so i can return the favor:-)

you can try out my bench:-)

cheeers Andy

Hi Andy ,

Thanks for that!!!!

A nice 6BR sounds great buddy , but you can still pick up the TX1200s for good money and boy do they shoot good!!!! ;)

As for the kind invite to come up to you - thats very kind and i would like to thank you!!! ;)

You can always come back down again and try the Parker Hale TX1200 for yourself if you would like to come down varminting again!!! ;)

All the best.................

RAY........................................... :D;)

Hi Andy ,

Thanks for that!!!!

A nice 6BR sounds great buddy , but you can still pick up the TX1200s for good money and boy do they shoot good!!!! ;)

As for the kind invite to come up to you - thats very kind and i would like to thank you!!! ;)

You can always come back down again and try the Parker Hale TX1200 for yourself if you would like to come down varminting again!!! ;)

RAY........................................... :D;)

hi ray

would love to come down to have a play again with you & jamie as its so wet down here that there's a real lack of fury varmints at mo;-(

once the young ones are out & it gets dryer it will be fun again;-)(cant wait!)

I could make it down to you guys this month but id feel like it was a waste of ur time coming here at the mo!

another month or 2 & it will be well worth a trip!;-p

cheers Andy

Guest magwa1962

Why do guys always pick up foxes by there feet, have you ever wondered why you go home reaking of fox, well heres the answer foxes mark there bounderies using scent marking, so they have a PISS and stand all over it so when they move on they leave a scent trail, clever trick those FOXES have, my theory is that they know if they ever get shot some guy will come along and pick him up by the feet to show his trophy to his mates,, at least in death he has managed to cover his assailant in STINKING PISH.

REMEMBER this and always pick a fox up by the end of the tail not near its fancy bits or by the scruff on its neck.

good shooting though and nice foxes hopefully the smell has worn away now.

Regards Jimmy

c ya then.....then :o

can you remember how to get to mine or rays?

sweet;-p

pm me a addy & ill sat nav my way there;-p

can be there 9ish if I leave 7ish I think its a couple of hours to urs;-p

let me know Wht time u want me & is ray free for a play too?

must take video camera me thinks!

cheers Andy

yo,, you wanna stay round mine?????

we got a guest room with 2 beds so you and gay OOOOPs I mean ray can stay round mine

address is read the pm

let me know what yaz wanna do so I can get that which promotes growth and vigour sorted,,,, got an amount of beer I need drinkin as I dont drink it, funny how beer taste so much like ear wax

Hi Skany ,

Definitely out for a play tomorrow!!!!! ;)

Shall be great to see you again and catch up!!!

RAY.................................. :D;)

Archived