A Late Call

nemasis243

Well was watching the telly late last night and the mobile went, I hadnt planned on going out as I was in work for 5 this morning.

The call was from a farmer who should have started lambing next week, he had had a few early one's and had just seen a fox in the field ,

The immortal words "CAN YOU COME NOW", they must think your at their beck and call sometimes, anyhow I got the gear and set off , it was a 20minute drive and I arrived on the yard , he met me and explained where he had seen the fox, so I got rigged up and off I went.

I got a good vantage point to the field and flicked the lamp on , I could see loads of uwes and a couple of lambs and then ,there they were, not one but two charlies,

I got into a better position and pushed the bolt forward , I lined the first one up and sqeezed off , a nice shot of about 150yrds off X sticks, the second one ran a few yards and stopped and looked at me when I gave him my impersonation of a cat.

He just looked at me but I could only see the neck and head .

I eased the red dot on his head and sqeezed the trigger and watched as he floppped to the floor. ;)

I had a quick call and saw nothing so I decided to get home and try and get a couple of hours before work.

The farmer was well pleased and he had a nice couple of quid for me ,which always puts a smile on my face :D .

26022008068-1.jpg

Good result Andy mate,and a few quid in the 'Sky'....always nice.I hope you're not gonna film your video upside down....... mind you it could be a selling point in Australia though....LOL

ATB.....Martin.

Archived