A evening out varminting with good buddy and my 6ppc!!!

varminter

The forecast was to stay dry this evening so went out with a old shooting buddy with my 6ppc running the 58 v-maxs B):o

First shot was at 334yds and on a clean barrel - connected on this one!!

Lined up a bunnie at 308yds for my buddy and dialed in the necessary corrections and he fired and nailed this one - so hes a happy chappie now with his longest shot!!

Had a nice 376 yder but first shot missed due to me not allowing a bit more drift ( 2 inches ) second one connected so happy chappie!!

Then i was able to finish the evening with a nice 336yds bunnie - the thing was there was 2 together and i thought i would be able to pull a double bunnie but it just did not happen so i took one of them instead!!

Heres the evenings results.....................DSCF1374.jpg

DSCF1380.jpg

Always good to be out in the countryside but even better when the experince is shared with good friends.................

All the best..............

RAY.................. ;)B)

nice shooting there varminter, again the 6ppc does the job, I saw a sako 6ppc for sale in the back of shooting sports this month, if only i ahd the clearance through for a 6mm (still waiting on our super fast firearms branch)

nice shooting there varminter, again the 6ppc does the job, I saw a sako 6ppc for sale in the back of shooting sports this month, if only i ahd the clearance through for a 6mm (still waiting on our super fast firearms branch)

Thanks craigyboy ;) ;)

If you do get the authorization and can get one , i would recomend the sako in 6ppc holeheartedly ;) ;)

All the best............

RAY............... :D;)

Archived