Job Vacancy

between the eyes

OK, so as many of you know I run a small Pest Control Company, today I went to look at a job that needs a Hawk and a man 3 days a week in the summer and 5 days a week in the winter. If we get set on to do this site it will be a full time position for someone. The rest of the time (2 days per week in Summer) will be employed helping the rest of the staff. So, who has a Hawk big enough to smash into Gulls? But more importantly has the appropriate paperwork to have / keep these birds and is looking for a change of employment. You will also need to live in the Yorks / Humberside area.

I would expect that the person would already have their own BOP but I will buy another to share the load if need be.

I will be happy to talk with anyone re this position but please remember this is not definite yet, we have’nt secured the work. But we need to get the ball rolling so that we can start if we do get the contract.

If you are interested please PM me, Name, phone number etc.. please do not phone me (I'm in meetings all week and shooting tomorow) please don't email me either as I'm having some issues with my email systems at the moment.

Thanks Andy ;)

Archived