Back at it

t.t

after a break from shooting for about 18mth i ventured out with a mate for the 1st time on Fri night, after arriving at the farm we wandered across a couple of fields toward a fell that we would be walking. i had a call with my trusty fox whistle whilst we stood on top of a mound of soil so we had a good advantage spot. within seconds a set of eyes were spotted bounding across the fell coming in toward us. this had came from nowhere. Stu said should i give the foxpro scorpion ago just to see if it will keep coming so i said OK as i wanted to see what the results would be myself. he switched it on, on a rabbit distress call nice and quietly, the fox just kept coming and coming it came into about 40yds where it met its maker with a 55gn vmax out of my tikka 223 doing the damage.

now off up the fell where i was sure we would see more but nothing!!! back down off the fell and heading for home we came across one more playing hide and seek in the seethe but didn't hide well enough at about 100yds a clean neck shot put him to bed for good

it felt good to be back out for the first time and get a result :D

Hi Tommy ,

Welcome back and its great to see you back here again!!!!!!! :D;)

Well done on a great result too , hope to hear more from you!!!!

All the best....................

RAY......................................... ;) ;)

Archived