Help needed with DSC2

Hi Guys,

I took my DSC1 in Feb 2008 and registered for the DSC2 at the same time, now I need help with the DSC2 please.

What I'm looking for is an accredited witness who wont charge me the earth for his / her services. I am also limited on Deer on my permissions, we do have a few Roe but rarely see them and so may need to travel. (Distance is no problem in the UK) I am based in North Yorkshire.

I am willing to pay but I'm not Rockafella or Donnald Trump.. :rolleyes:

The first stalk could just be a DSC2 holder as I would like to do a "dummy" DSC2 stalk first just to ensure that I get the job right.

Fully insured and have own rifles .243 and .308

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Andy.

Hi Guys,

I took my DSC1 in Feb 2008 and registered for the DSC2 at the same time, now I need help with the DSC2 please.

What I'm looking for is an accredited witness who wont charge me the earth for his / her services. I am also limited on Deer on my permissions, we do have a few Roe but rarely see them and so may need to travel. (Distance is no problem in the UK) I am based in North Yorkshire.

I am willing to pay but I'm not Rockafella or Donnald Trump.. :rolleyes:

The first stalk could just be a DSC2 holder as I would like to do a "dummy" DSC2 stalk first just to ensure that I get the job right.

Fully insured and have own rifles .243 and .308

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Andy.

Hi Andy

you only need 1 accredited witness, you can do the other 2 with a DSC2 holder.

there is a chap on here that does the accredited witness stalks, not sure of his name but if you PM 6mm br (aka dave the mod) i think he has just done one with the chap.

widdowson from off deer talking i think does it and teal from off passion for stalking is all so another one.

if you are not a member then pm me and i will get in touch with them for you.

not sure of the prices they charge but i have heard they are reasonable.

the chap i did mine with is no longer doing them.

i can all so put you in touch with a chap at chatsworth he does the accredited witness and there are beasts every where.

let me know by PM and i will see if i can get you there numbers.

ATB

Colin :lol:

Keith aka Deerstalker on here is an AW. Just completed ICR 1+2 with him 2 weeks ago. His outing fees are very reasonable and he's a good bloke. , he is very professional and will help you big time putting your portfolio together.

pm him he's very approachable, if not drop us a line and I'll put you in touch.

Cheers

Dave

Between the eyes, im in the same boat as you at the moment mate, had my DSC lev 1 for a long time and applied for my level 2 a good while back now, however uni got in the way of things. Now iv finished uni i need to get my finger out and get on with it soon or i'll have to re-apply and repay the 80 odd quid! :D

Good luck with it!

Shrek

Between the eyes, im in the same boat as you at the moment mate, had my DSC lev 1 for a long time and applied for my level 2 a good while back now, however uni got in the way of things. Now iv finished uni i need to get my finger out and get on with it soon or i'll have to re-apply and repay the 80 odd quid! :wub:

Good luck with it!

Shrek

It's now a £100

Archived