Mountain Mayhem

nemasis243

Guys I sat here this afternoon and did a blow by blow account of last nite , when I went to post it the site crashed again :rolleyes: and I lost all that I wrote,

so heres the quick version, had a call from a mate and asked me to go and sort out a charlie or two before lambing, took the quad and this was the result

08012009384.jpg

08012009385.jpg

08012009383.jpg

03012009379.jpg

03012009377.jpg

03012009378.jpg

03012009375.jpg

03012009376.jpg

Shot 3 on a bait at another place but left the phone in the car, had 8 on this bit of ground ,he was well chuffed,

Had a great time with my mate as I havent seen him for a few years as he has been away,

The land is on the side of a mountain which his father leases each year to put his sheep while lambing, during the summer a lot of the fields have campers in so I cant shoot it then which is a shame,

Anyway cheers lads sorry its a bit brief :lol:

Thanks for sharing the photos Nem :rolleyes: Looks like ye had a great night. Pity you had problems with the story, maybe you write it again another time. What internet browser are you using? I use Firefox and if something goes wrong where I've to shut down the computer, or it goes on it's own, when I click to start Firefox next time it asks me if I want to restore my last session. Usually have all my links etc there again as they were before the problem :lol:

A cracking night out.

I always copy my posts before posting, so if things go tits up you can always paste it again.

Shame to loose a good write up though and I know how frustrating it is, it takes quite a while to construct a post with pictures.

Speak soon

Dave

Your certainly getting the numbers thinned out, great pics too.

I do my wite-ups in word document first then copy and paste it on here adding any pics i have, nothing worse than spending a while typing up the night's story and then losing it.

Archived