Irresponsible shooters.

Well some shooters shouldn't be allowed to have a gun :D

Taking pot shots at deer with a shotgun, twats :D

I've been down to see Keith as I've started my level 2 and found this when I was removing the hind legs of the roe I'd shot. The pellet was lodged against the joint, it will be interesting when Keith skins her later in the week to see if there more.

DSCF0929.jpg

There are some idiots out there unfortunately :)

Cheers

Dave

I've shot several Muntjac over the years that I've found shotgun pellets when skinning them, absolutely disgusts me. I look after a small (300 acre) farm near Stansted airport, I've shot 2 bucks there, one had pellets embedded into his skull and the other I'd seen limping whilst shooting rabbits with the .22 and out lamping, last year I finally caught up with him when sat in a high seat and shot him. Although fairly old and in good condition, when I skinned him,I found a .22 RF round in his left haunch and several pellets under the skin.

As you say, there are some idiots out there :lol:

Hi i had this on my last doe i got a few weeks ago in the exact same place on leg but no more on her once skinned. I se from your pic you did a round joint on the leg of beast if you come back 10-15mm towards its hoof then you should hit the flat joint an easyer/neater cut But just my personal thing i got in trouble for round joints.

hehehehhee by saying you get that alot in your area i take it you mean shotgun pelletss???

and hopefully not round joints........but plenty flat joints!!!! :lol:;):D

6mmBr dinnae worry bout v-max and his flat joints!!!!! he has a hard-on for flat joints....basically he mentored me and if i dont get a flat joint even now i get ripped a new ar*ehole! hehehehehehe

sauer

Hi guys cheers for the replies, didn,t realise there was a difference in which joint you took the legs off. Roe they come off easy enough and it wasn't to bad on the reds,I'll give the flat joints ago next time.

When the carcass was skinned another 4 pellets were found in her flanks.

Cheers

Dave

Archived