START THE NEW YEAR WITH A BANG!

nemasis243

All the family are ill and there isnt much going on party wise , so i decided a couple of days ago to catch up with my first fox of the season as big ben struck 12.got down to the bait about 11.30 and just watched two foxes having lunch, there was one small one which I would expect to be a vixon and this dog who had been living well and was in mint condition.

Been feeding this bait heavy and have had a few foxes on it as I have been watching at around midnight when i have been out and about lamping ,but have left the foxes on it alone.

30122008372.jpg

A nice big dog fox to start my season :D

Hope you all have a good hunting year and straight shooting ,good luck Andy :D

Nice start there Andy :)

As i haven,t many fox around and not gotten onto a pair together,just wondering!

Which would you normally shoot 1st if you wanted the other to hang around?

I,d think shooting the Vixen 1st would keep the dog around..on the theory that they,re the same as us and won,t leave a pair of knickers if there,s a chance :D :D :D

Any thoughts please?

Nice start there Andy :)

As i haven,t many fox around and not gotten onto a pair together,just wondering!

Which would you normally shoot 1st if you wanted the other to hang around?

I,d think shooting the Vixen 1st would keep the dog around..on the theory that they,re the same as us and won,t leave a pair of knickers if there,s a chance :D :D :D

Any thoughts please?

wait till they are lined up lol

Good start to 2009...

I got this flu bug, and boy it's horrible, hope to be better for next week so i can get out and make a start on them.

One question i do have though, is why do you take your pictures of the foxes you shoot upside down?????

The reason its taken this way is that to take it from the other side I would be standing on ground that has rancid pulped fish and rabbit guts mashed together ,all over the floor and a bit further on is the remains of a dead sheep, Believe me you wouldnt want to stand in that fish pulp ,it stinks for days :lol: ,even when I am mashing up the fish and adding other bits and pieces , the odure seems to attatch its self to your clothes,its very effective ;)

Archived