buisness cards to give to the land owners

bigun

you could just pay for some of this site or you could just save them to your folder and take out the phone number and put your own in then print off on your printer

http://www.shootingcards.co.uk/page7.html

Very good, I might actually get some cards done up, would look very professional handing those out to farmers.

Stealing someone elses art work is likely to get you in hot water and cost you a lot more than buying them.

In anycase you can make your own with either one of the card programmes ( mine cost less than a tenner with 5 sheets of 20 cards included) or use microsoft publisher and design your own. You can use a picture or a photo and put the lettering over in the design you want, it isnt hard and they look good.

Vermin isnt a good word by the way, some farmers dont like it at all, I use pest instead.

Redfox

Stealing someone elses art work is likely to get you in hot water and cost you a lot more than buying them.

In anycase you can make your own with either one of the card programmes ( mine cost less than a tenner with 5 sheets of 20 cards included) or use microsoft publisher and design your own. You can use a picture or a photo and put the lettering over in the design you want, it isnt hard and they look good.

Vermin isnt a good word by the way, some farmers dont like it at all, I use pest instead.

Redfox

Which software did you use RF,and,have you got a pic of one that you use mate..............martin.

Martin

It is called PRINTFIT Business card software and I bought it at Staples ( used to be office world ) I have yet to do a pukka photo one but the plain ones came out fine. I got interrupted with young grand daughter will put a pic on later

Redfox

It is more indicative of your attitude to animals/wildlife in general. Farmers are not thick clods nor do the majority have a disrespect for the animals on their land.

Pests and predators are a nuisance and many are happy to let us help out with pest reduction, providing we behave sensibly and respect our quarry.

Redfox

Redfox

Quite right about the stealing of art work, breaking the copyright laws is a serious offence. Using the right terminology, and layout is vitally important, remeber this card might be peoples first impression of you. Bear in mind that 95% of unsolicited business cards get chucked in the bin.

Using logos such as those shown on this companies card selection with out the express permission of the owners of that logo's copyright is also a serious offence. BASC and the CA charge their corporate and business members large sums of money for the pleasure of using their logo's in their advertising. Just being an ordinary member does not give the right to use their logo's on your business cards.

Archived