Accuracy international AX 308/6.5 CM

For sale

,AI AX 308 rifle in pale brown finish with the addition of  26" 6.5 C/M  barrel which has a profile to match as closely as possible to the AI profile, it was  chambered and matched to the rifle by Dave Wilde at Valkerie Rifles  using a new Bartlein blank ,the end of the barrel is threaded to accept the AI tactical brake and cerokoted in pale brown to match the factory finish by Dave.

This is essentially a new rifle only having fired "17 " rounds of factory hornady in 6.5 CM ,and 1/2 a dozen through the 308 barrel .

It is as near to new condition and is as you would expect .i bought this new in 2017 .

i am asking £5250 for the rifle with "1" magazine 

In addition to the rifle I have a lot of accessories which I have deliberately not listed as it saves me having to reject enquiries to sell bits off prior to the sale of the rifle, if there is interest in the rifle I'll happily chat about the other kit as an option for the buyer should they be interested.

Happy to chat to anyone  seriously interested , thanks for looking

IMG_3162.JPG

• 3 weeks later...