Screw in eyecups.

menial 1

I had a tumble down a hill whilst stalking at the weekend. My bino's took a smack, and I'm now looking for the screw in eyecups and rubbers for my

Swarovski 7x42 SLC's. Could anyone point me in the right direction to finding a set in the UK please.

Thanks in advance.

Pete.

You been drinking and walking again Dad?

No, but I wished I had, saved the rifle and scope but took a swim in the dyke at the bottom of the hill. Scared the fallow I was stalking as well, not my best trip [no pun intended], it'll be better this week. Bino's are a bit scratchy at the moment , I'll have to tape up the eyecups till I get sorted I suppose.

Pete.

Hi

Send them back to swarovski.

Swarovski Optik UK Perrywood Business Park, Honeycrock Lane,

Salfords, Surrey RH1 5JQ

Tel:+44 (0) 1737 856812 Fax:+44 (0) 1737 856885

eMail: info@swarovskioptik.co.uk

I have had great service from swarovski when my binos and scopes have gone in for a service or repair and I have never been charge. That what you pay a cracking product and service.

Dogfox

Cant fault the service .I lost one of the rubber caps off the binos one night and the sent one free of charge , also lost a scope cap years ago and they replaced that as well. all I had to do was give the serial number of tyhe item it was for. :ph34r:

Looks as though I won't have to wait for the New Year. I just got off the phone to Swarovski Uk and explained what had happened to my binos and could I buy some spares. The girl that answered my call said no, if I gave her the the model and serial number she would make sure a set went in the post to me this afternoon free of charge. She said this sevice was provided for all their customers. The call lasted about 45 seconds, I didn't get put on hold or any of the usual mullarkey, she wished me better luck in the future and Happy Xmas, it's certainly helped make my mind up when I upgrade to a new spotting scope.

I'm astounded, I didn't think that kind of customer service still existed.

Pete.

Archived