Hi . I wonder if anyone knows how to take the baffels out of a pez moderator ? so that they can be cleaned of oil. This mod as been stored for about 4years and as seen little use ie about 20 30 rounds through it, :wub: and was given a liberal dose of oil .Any help would be appreciated . Thanks Eric.

Hi . I wonder if anyone knows how to take the baffels out of a pez moderator ? so that they can be cleaned of oil. This mod as been stored for about 4years and as seen little use ie about 20 30 rounds through it, :wub: and was given a liberal dose of oil .Any help would be appreciated . Thanks Eric.

you can not take the baffles out of a pes.

but you can put them in a ultrasonic cleaner, or just put a few shots down her,as i can not see shooting the oli out will do any damage to the mod.just don't get any down your barrel

ATB

Colin :o

you can not take the baffles out of a pes.

but you can put them in a ultrasonic cleaner, or just put a few shots down her,as i can not see shooting the oli out will do any damage to the mod.just don't get any down your barrel

ATB

Colin :wub:

Colin .Thanks for that I knew someone would put me right . Merry Xmas. Eric.

Colin .Thanks for that I knew someone would put me right . Merry Xmas. Eric.

Heard about someone washing a Sound Moderator out with petrol a while back and then putting a round down the barrel to blow the rest out.

From what I heard he had a much bigger bang than he was expecting NOT A GOOD IDEA !!!!!

Heard about someone washing a Sound Moderator out with petrol a while back and then putting a round down the barrel to blow the rest out.

From what I heard he had a much bigger bang than he was expecting NOT A GOOD IDEA !!!!!

A diesel bath will loosen residue of thick oil (and is safer than petrol) as will WD40, the gunsmiths friend, if you do not have access to sonic baths. You will however need to spend quite some time drying out the mod.

ft

Archived