For Sale Mauser M03 Target .308

Mauser M03 Target .308. Bought from new and shot not more than 400 rounds. This is the target version of the M03 which can be used for target shooting and hunting. It is a beautiful piece of engineering and build to the highest standards. Shot at long range just last week at a well known shooting range in Wales and hit the target at 800 yards without any problems. Unfortunately there was no time left to try it out beyond 800 yards. Bought it with the intention to use it also for hunting but realised that my interest is more target related than hunting. This is a very expensive kit which did cost me more than £ 4000.00 and it would be perfect for the experienced hunter. 

Struggle to upload photos because of the 2.93MB limit. Please let me know if interested (with email) so I can send photos directly to you!!!

1. Mauser M03 Target in .308 with Interchangeable barrel system in perfect "like new" condition. 
  • Single trigger unit
  • Barrel length 60cm. Overall length (stock to muzzle end) of the rifle is 116cm. 
  • Adjustable comb & Supporting spike for long range shooting (See pictures)
  • 2 x 5 round Mauser steel box magazines
  • 1x Mauser ring-mount (Quick detachable) & 1x Mauser picatinny-mount (Quick detachable).
  • 1 x Mauser muzzle brake
  • 1 x Harris Ultralight bipod

Asking for £ 3250.00 (Please note: The Swarovski Scope is not included in the sale but can be bought together with the rifle). Swarovski scope will be sold separately on this forum.)

Archived