SOLD! Vortex Razor HD 5-20x50 FFP MRAD GEN1

I have for sale the above scope. The mechanics and lenses are faultless and have no enclosures or marks, to point out that unfortunately the front ring has rubbed some of the (quite fragile) matt bronze coating off and there is some slight rubbing on the edge of the battery compartment lid which is brass, you could of course get this Cerakoted to suit yourself or your rig. There is one of these for sale secondhand on Guntrader at the moment for £1350 and Uttings still have the new at £1649. Reticle is in the FFP and calbrated in MRAD's as is the Windage and Elevation side focus, illuminated full reticle. Comes with the honeycomb lens hider, sunshade, mounts, Vortex front lens cover and bubble level and the original box. Don't forget all Vortex products come with a lifetime transferable warranty. This is a great tactical scope I have just not been able to get used to MRAD's and the FFP isn't a big bonus as I nearly always shoot at fixed distances. Not sure what to ask but happy to look at sensible suggestions off £1000.

image.jpeg

Archived