I have recently swapped over the scope on my Vartarg to one with dialable turrets. So my leupold VX6 is now for sale. This is a top end Leupold scope, the glass is really good, I can’t see any difference between this and my the S&B Zenith or my new Kahles 318i. It was around £1500 when I bought it. It is a fairly short scope given the magnification and being a 44mm objective allows it to be mounted super low, this gives a really nice cheek weld on rifles which don’t have an adjustable comb. It’s illuminated and has a nicer range of illumination settings than either my Kahles or the vortex that has replaced it. I have always had it on a vermin rifle but it would be a great addition to a deer rifle as it has a very useful range of magnification, at 3x it can be used close up in the woods and at 18x its great on the hill. I have shot crows close to 400yds with this scope.

It also comes with the Leupold CDS which I never used. You write to Leupold with your favourite load data, and they send you a custom dial graduated in yards so you simply turn to the correct yardage and that’s your elevation done. Because I never redeemed this option it’s still available, just write to Leupold with your serial number and you’re done.

There are a couple of tiny scratches on the elevation turret cap (see photo) hence I’m looking for £850.

IMG_2401.JPG

IMG_2402.JPG

IMG_2403.JPG

IMG_2404.JPG

Archived