nightforce nxs illumination

Guest northernchris

Hold the focus knob by the main body and unscrew the knurled top remove that then the battery ,you will then see a blue adjustment scew "tweek" this slightly,re-assemble and check brightness.

leave it as it is ,i played with mine thinking just that nats wisker more brighter would be better ..how wrong i was ..when out lamping for foxs it gives off a glare if to high and it only has to move 1mm to the left to make it to bright ..

Y would he leave it as it is?? it could be to bright as it is now. the job is easy,and you should play around with it till the scope is set up perfect for you.

please remember that the brightness screw only works one way. IE if you go by the point you desire then you have to keep going the same way till it goes back to dim.

Hope that makes sense

ATB

Colin ;)

i turned mine clock wise and it went dimmer ? maybe its becouse i have the newer model i dont know ..

i turned mine clock wise and it went dimmer ? maybe its becouse i have the newer model i dont know ..

same here

I just went in a darkened room with the side cap of & battery held against the contact & tweaked the screw untill i jsut got a nice light red glow & its perfect!

Dont see any point in having them adjsutable on another turret set up this is so much neater adjsut & forget!

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

and it says the batts last 720 hrs :rolleyes:

Archived