JUST A QUICK ONE

nemasis243

Had a call from a mate about 1hr ago , " get your musket ,theres a charlie about down here" , I had planned on having a night in as an old flame was comming round for a bite to eat :D

So got in the car and drives down to his place a bout 8miles away, we swopped transport and drove down a couple of lanes ,got the kit and walked into a field ,we had a scan and saw nothing so I started calling on my hand for a while.

A pair of eyes appeared over in the next field but everything was wrong about the shot.

I stopped calling for a while but kept scanning, the fox had moved off ,so I called again ,here comes charlie down in the thick cover below us about 180yrds away, I moved the X sticks round and lined up on him , and sqeezed a round off

As I did he just moved his head and the round wizzed passed him and went into the bank behind him, ;)

"###### " I said as the fox ran off towards the other corner of the field , he wouldnt stop for anything and by now was a fair way off,

I flicked the bipod open and got down on the floor and started tracking him as he moved in and out of cover.

Just then he come out into the open and made a bee line for a run in a thick hedge,

I gave one allmighty bark and he spun round and looked at me ,

I sqeezed and all I saw was the foxes legs give way, "great shot "my mate said,

We walked down and it was a big old dog , another one in tip top condition.

19112008320.jpg

19112008319.jpg

So then it was back to my car and home ,where I was greated by a very unhappy woman ;)

She had booked a table at the chinky for 7 and it was now 8 ,so it was a quick shower and out for food.

I am now sitting in my sisters using her computer while those two are yapping ,

They think I am looking for xmas prezzies on ebay ;)

All the best NEM.

Nice trip Captin , but i hope you did not get yourself in the that which promotes growth and vigour to much!!!!!! ;) ;)

them ladies dont like us being late - well for some things anyway!!!! ;):D

All the best buddy..............

RAY.......................... :D :D

Archived