AK 47 7.62x39 For Sale

As I am having to curtail most of my shooting activities due to severe spinal problems I am selling my AKM 47 with a stamped receiver. I purchased it new about 12 months or so ago and, while enjoying hugely, haven’t put many rounds through it.

The rifle is a Romanian AKM (fixed stock) and is about as close as you will get to a Soviet-era AKM pattern rifle, it was built by RomArm at the Cugir Arsenal on ex-Soviet machines. The bolt and bolt carrier are built to AKM-pattern dimensions, have a 45 degree gas block (obviously not functional) and they will accept anything from a 10 round mag to a 75 round ChiCom drum as they have a standard military AKM-pattern feed ramp. The standard Romanian hardwood furniture has been removed and the rifle fitted with FAB Defence fixed stock, pistol grip and hand guard. The original hardwood furniture has been completely refinished and is being included with the rifle.

The replacement furniture is as follows:

FAB Defense AK-47/AKM/Galil Rubberized Ergonomic Pistol Grip

FAB Defense AK 47 Quad Rail Handguard System four Picatinny rails

FAB Defense AK-47 Buffer Tube an Stock including cheek riser

The rifle comes complete with the following

UTG Leapers Tactical Op-2 Bipod

UTG Leapers ACCUSHOT®        SCP3-UM312AOIEW     UTG 3-12X44 30mm Compact Scope, SWAT, compact, AO, Mil-dot (please note illumination dosen’t work)

Midwest Industries AK Railed Scope Mount with American Defense Throw Lever The mount is AK railed, featuring a 6.75 Inches long rail for mounting a variety of optics to your rifle. The mount has been designed to attach to those rifles with an inbuilt AK receiver rail interfaces using the ADM auto lock system.

The safety catch has been modified to act as a bolt hold open.

I am including a number of items in the sale:

Maglula AK47 Lula loader and unloader

Four magazines. One 10 round, two 30 with last round bolt hold open and one 30 round modified to act as a last round bolt hold open.

Swiss Arms Black Tactical Range Bag

AK47 Magwell Vice Block

Front sight adjustment tool

Either face to face or via a firearms dealer at your cost, happy to travel a reasonable distance.

Will be advertised elsewhere.

£995

Reloading dies and consumables will be advertised at a later date.

Norman Farmer

IMG_1759.JPG

IMG_1760.JPG

IMG_1762.JPG

IMG_1764.JPG

IMG_1765.JPG

IMG_1766.JPG

IMG_1767.JPG

IMG_1768.JPG

IMG_1769.JPG

IMG_1770.JPG

IMG_1775.JPG