mr &mrs warthog, impala and friends kudu

Very nice it must be a good experience shooting those exotic animals,not to mention expensive,must be some well paid jobs on here

Very nice it must be a good experience shooting those exotic animals,not to mention expensive,must be some well paid jobs on here

actually they didnt cost me a penny, perhaps 20 or so beers ;)

in 2003 I was one of four from the uk that were honoured to shoot against south africa and made many friends

each year when we return to see good friends we are invited hunting for meat to make wors, biltong and dry wors

our friend pays for the animals much like farmers by and sell cattle ( only these are wild ) and we get to shoot them ;)

another friend farms wild boar and we get to shoot these with pistols anything from 22rf and up inc 9mm 38 etc but suprisingly the 22rf has proved very effective and proberbly better than 9mm etc

last year he wanted all the (naturally occuring) dalmations removed from group and that meant lots of shooting ;):D;):D a pistol in each hand :D

Silent is the golf ball challenge sniper related as i have seen something similar on the sniper paradise site,and no doubt all your bullets will have been placed where they should have,that pistol shooting must have been a good as well would like to have had a go at pistol shooting but this good old government made sure that never happens

Archived