restrictions on firearms and ammo from USA

dogfox

Hi

Now that Obama has won in the USA. I was wondering what type of fallout we could receive from the USA with availability of firearms and reloading components.

I know that the shooting groups in the USA are worried about Obama views on firearms and that he would like to ban handguns and put higher taxes on ammo. Which would hit us in the Uk and the rest of europe.

I only hope that the NRA fight him all the way.

Dogfox

Hi

Now that Obama has won in the USA. I was wondering what type of fallout we could receive from the USA with availability of firearms and reloading components.

I know that the shooting groups in the USA are worried about Obama views on firearms and that he would like to ban handguns and put higher taxes on ammo. Which would hit us in the Uk and the rest of europe.

I only hope that the NRA fight him all the way.

Dogfox

If the Democrats get 3 more seats in the senate, they'll end up a supermajority in Senate, big majority in the House of Reps, and B.O. as, god help me, president. That is what is called a stacked deck. NRA has sweet f.a. as far as clout with this pres/congress. You can pretty much count on firearms related gear being sent overseas to be shut down or severely altered, so if you have the funds now I'd be looking at getting the deal done before 21 January.

JR

There are already new restriction to enforced in April next year where every single item shipped overseas will be subjected to an export licence.

At the moment I think all the exporting agents are keeping quiet about this so I dont think many people know about it. There are already challenges for the states department to clarify what this means. My cousin in the states who is a FFL and also owns a shooting club is worried. Technically they can interpret that every single projectile is a firearm and is subject to licencing..............................

watch this space.

Archived