great year so far stalking and foxing

Guest sniper#1

Guest sniper#1

Well I was going to do a write up on what has been a fantastic year for me stalking and foxing but just can't work out how to upload photos.got lots of them and i,ve tried zip filing them and there still to big.

In brief I have been lucky enough to stalk and shoot 11 Roe deer on ground in scotland 4 good 6 pointers some does and kids-

shot a Red stag in the rut in scotland which turned out to measure up at 161.3 points just being a bronze medal.

Two weeks later I've been fallow stalking in the south of england and managed to get 8 prickets and does in the larder as part of a cull and a huge palmated buck.(no gary not in a deer park) then to top it off i,ve been out foxing on some new ground and shot five foxes in the last 2 nights despite the bad weather.will post photos ect if I can upload them.

Guest varmartin

Yep...got to agree, sounds like a good year so far :lol:

A few Pheasant, woodcock and Snipe....throw in a couple bunnies and your on to an awesome year...Or at the least a good BBQ :o

Guest sniper#1
Its a free online system where you can download your picture and send them via it to post on this or anyother site.

Tap in Photobucket and have a look

thanks nemasis

will try it now.pete

Guest sniper#1
Good to see you've finally got out to get some foxes :lol: Five in a couple of nights is pretty good going. Are you using your 22-250 or 243 on them?

hi mate,used the 22-250 with 55gr federal premium ballistic tips.shot one and it must have been 240 - 270 yds all day.missed with first shot aimed just above ears with second shot and bingo.not bad off me sticks or maybe I was a bit lucky.we were on land fill tip and the weather turned on us mist and drizzle.otherwise we would have shot more.will post picks of me fallow and red,roe ect when I work out how to do it/get time. cheers!

hi mate,used the 22-250 with 55gr federal premium ballistic tips.shot one and it must have been 240 - 270 yds all day.missed with first shot aimed just above ears with second shot and bingo.not bad off me sticks or maybe I was a bit lucky.we were on land fill tip and the weather turned on us mist and drizzle.otherwise we would have shot more.will post picks of me fallow and red,roe ect when I work out how to do it/get time. cheers!

Good shooting - that's a very good shot off the sticks.

Archived