Laserware 100mw Laser Designators

I have two of the above 100mw laser Designators.Both boxed and in perfect working order and condition. No charging or batteries etc supplied but both have a mount and remote operating lead included.These are the older and much more powerful designators than the 50mw available now. £125 each posted.

IMG_0509.JPG

IMG_0510.JPG

6 minutes ago, Drivinfish said:

Having a serious think about as I don’t know much about them.

Thanks for the quick reply though

Your welcome,,,,they are basically an alternative to a very good torch set up but obviously not the stealth that NV provides but .I will say foxes do not tend to take much notice of the laser light as opposed to lamp light .,,,,O

11 minutes ago, Drivinfish said:

What about rabbits. Suppose it’s the same lol.

How old are they and how hard and expensive is it to get batteries?

With rabbits I,m not so sure but equal success as with lamp ,,,,cant tell you how old they are ,,,,I bought them over the last year or two and they sold to me "as new" in box which is as they are now.I must have used them at least a dozen times each on different rifles and have been perfect each time focusing from dot to flood very smoothly.I can include a battery but need to keep my charger which is in it self quite cheap to find on E bay,,,,,,,,,O

On 31 January 2018 at 11:39 AM, Dustyman said:

If they are still available can I have first dibs on one of them please , thank you

Both up,,,,,both the same except one has a fixed mount ,,,the other is adjustable,,,,spk on PM,s ?......O

Adjustable mounted one earmarked for  Dustyman so PROVISIONALLY SOLD....AND NOW SOLD

Archived