Kenn Farrell rings and base

Guest varmartin

Guest varmartin

I thought i would post an image or two of my newly purchased rings and base from Ken Farrell in the USA.

I wanted a decent set of rings and a 10 MOA base for my NXS scope to go on my 6MMBR.

1x ( REM-7S-1-10 ) base

1x set of ( 0030MM-H ) rings

I removed my old Leupold rings and bases which have served me well ready for installation of a 10 MOA base and ring set.

I removed the old bedding epoxy with a brass bar and cleaned up the action with butches to remove any brass marks...worked a treat.

The base has been bedded to maintain the straightness of the mounting components (if there was any issues with the action).

For this i used a two part epoxy, kiwi boot polish ( as a release agent ) and cotton buds to help with the clean up.

The mount fitted almost perfectly with only a slight air gap on one corner of the base...but it was bedded any way.

The base was supplied with 6x screws but only 4 were used and they were perfect for length...so no need to cut them to length.

The rings are CNC machined from bar stock and serial numbered so no problems there !

I may move the scope/rings position when field tested yet to get the correct eye relief.

resizewizard1ml2.jpg

resizewizard2ex3.jpg

resizewizard3iv4.jpg

resizewizard4wx4.jpg

Hi Buddy looking good mate!!!! :);)

Shall look forward to see it in the flesh!!!!

All the very best...................

RAY................................. :D:P

Hi martin,,

You have out done yourself there mate ;)

The more that i see of them stockes the more that i like them???

That rifle of your,s is looking good!!!! And in 6br :)

All the best,, Darrel

I've just took one those stocks off a Rem 700 SA if it's of any interest to you.

Regards Pete.

Archived