X3M1 Camo Jacket & Trousers

As we were passing on the way to Plymouth Paul & I dropped into the Sportsman Gun Centre in Exeter last week & found this jacket & trouser set on offer for an amazing £39.99.

At that price we couldn't resist a bargain & both brought a set, I believe they were from Litts bankrupt stock & as we know Sportsman have purchased Litts. List price was £120.00 so that's over 65% off.

The jacket & trousers are very light & soft so very quite when you move they are 100% wind proof, waterproof & breathable with a Rotex membrane

The jacket has plenty of pockets including two zipped security pockets, a mobile phone pocket & a rear game pocket. It comes with a detachable hood with adjuster & neoprene adjustable cuffs.

The trousers have a high back & have Velcro adjustable ankle straps for closure when wearing boots & four pockets, with one on the leg & a zipped rear one.

The camo is quite strange a leafy, woody pattern mainly browns, greens & black with a bit of cream thrown in. I think it would be quite effective, it would certainly break up you shape.

I wore mine foxing the other evening & the temperature dropped to 6C & was quite windy but I was plenty warm with only a shirt & light sweater on underneath. I know X3M1 is at the very cheap end of the spectrum re clothing but I think at the price even if it only lasted a year or so its a good deal.

Cheers all

Chris

& no that's not me! :angry:

12149916562848.jpg

• 2 months later...

I bought the same about 6 months ago from sportsman exeter. They are not bankrupt stock from litts, just a good deal. I'm quite pleased with my suit.

• 9 months later...

i know they say they are waterproof ...but ....

any of you guys taken a heavy shower in the suit yet to see if it does what it says on the tin??? so to speak

i had a norsveda jacket and trousers that were "waterproof"

waterproof ?!?!?! .....if thats waterproof my asshole is a rembrandt!!!!!!

i contacted norseveda and got nowhere.

sauer

Well its a year since I bought that suit but unfortunately its never been tested in really bad rain, a few showers which its coped with ok but nothing more I'm afraid. Will try harder to find hard driving rainy conditions soon, going out foxing tonight but its looking pretty mild. :wacko:

ATB

Chris

Archived