Skany and silent souls............

varminter

Skany and Silent have asked me to do the writeup for their entries to the " 500yd club "

Skany came to Cornwall to do some testing with his rifle / load and to do some number crunching with Exbal , with that sorted we meet up with Silent Souls ( Jamie ) for some varminting fun!!!!!

We had a great time picking off the bunnies when a crow landed , so Skany was set up with the 243 ackley .

I ranged the crow at 505yds with a 6mph wind coming in from 11 oclock , Skany punched in the info to Exbal then dialed in the corrections and then sent the 65 V-max on the way!!!

he was rewarded with a direct hit and we all shook hands and welcomed him to the 500yd club!!! ;)

DSCF3325.jpg

Skanys 243 Ackley.................................

DSCF3323.jpg

Next up was Jamie with the 300 Win Mag and the 210 Bergers!!!!! :huh::lol:

Bunnie was ranged at 541yds , Jamie dialed in the corrections then sent the 210 Berger on the way!!!

He was rewarded with a direct hit too!! , we all shook hands and welcomed Jamie to the 500yd club again!! ;)

DSCF3327.jpg

Thanks to Jamie for inviting us to " little Africa " we had a great time buddy!!! ;):D

And it was great to meet Andy and to witness their 500yd hits!!! :D

All the best...........................

RAY......................................

Skany and Silent have asked me to do the writeup for their entries to the " 500yd club "

Skany came to Cornwall to do some testing with his rifle / load and to do some number crunching with Exbal , with that sorted we meet up with Silent Souls ( Jamie ) for some varminting fun!!!!!

We had a great time picking off the bunnies when a crow landed , so Skany was set up with the 243 ackley .

I ranged the crow at 505yds with a 6mph wind coming in from 11 oclock , Skany punched in the info to Exbal then dialed in the corrections and then sent the 65 V-max on the way!!!

he was rewarded with a direct hit and we all shook hands and welcomed him to the 500yd club!!! ;)

DSCF3325.jpg

Skanys 243 Ackley.................................

DSCF3323.jpg

Next up was Jamie with the 300 Win Mag and the 210 Bergers!!!!! :huh::lol:

Bunnie was ranged at 541yds , Jamie dialed in the corrections then sent the 210 Berger on the way!!!

He was rewarded with a direct hit too!! , we all shook hands and welcomed Jamie to the 500yd club again!! ;)

DSCF3327.jpg

Thanks to Jamie for inviting us to " little Africa " we had a great time buddy!!! ;):D

And it was great to meet Andy and to witness their 500yd hits!!! :D

All the best...........................

RAY......................................

Nice one Ray:-)

think im gona need a bigger gun!

lol

cheers Andy

• 1 month later...

Archived