Toyota Rav 4 shooting truck

FOR SALE

Toyota Rav 4 GX, 4x4, 2.0 liter, petrol, 1996 (P reg), 10 months MOT, 133k miles, 3 door, Silver, 2x sunroofs, power steering, electric windows, electric mirrors, tow bar, electric diff' lock.

I have owned my trusty Rav for about 8 years, and for the last 3-4 years have only used it for shooting.

It is by no means perfect; there is quite a bit of lacquer coming off the bonnet, it has a small amount of rust on one or two of the arches, I have removed the 2 rear seats and rear carpet and there is a small oil leak that it's had since I've owned it.

However, it has been the most reliable and therefore cheapest car I've ever owned. I don't have any old garage bills or service manuals but I have always kept it in good order. It had some welding on the siils done this year for the MOT. Since owning it I have also had the cambelt and radiator changed. The only reason I'm selling it is because I now need a truck big enough to get my bike in.

If you're after a cheap and reliable 4x4 for shooting/lamping then this would be hard to beat! The rear sunroof makes shooting off the roof very easy and being petrol means it is a lot quieter than most diesel 4x4's as well.

Price - £400

I have taken a few pictures which I can WhatsApp or email to anyone interested.

Thanks for looking!

Adrian.

Tel. 07786984657

• 2 weeks later...

Archived