Hope he enjoyed it!

shrek

Went out for a quick lamp in the truck last nite as the silage had just come off and the ground was just dry enough to drive over! Drove down the ramp into the field and suddlend a fox bolted out of the hedge within 10 yards of the truck into the open field.... off with the lights and engine and gave the lamp a quick flash at a 45 degree angle into the air to see if he was lookin back.... BLINK.... lamp clicked onto the scope mount and a round slowly and as quietly as i could slipped into the chamber.

Thats when i cocked up! im my rush i swiched on the lamp and was looking at an out of focus orange blob at 32x zoom, turned the zoom ring the wrong way didnt I!!

looked down the side of the scope only to realise that the fox was sitting 70 yards infron of me lickin his balls, the 87 V-Max flue and he bolted!!!

Followed him in the beam whist recycling the action when he rolled head over heels and lay dead.

On inspection i had ripped open his chest cavity turnin everythin inside to soup, how he managed to run 50 yards i dont know, but the moral of the story is HOPE HE ENJOYED HIMSELF WHILST GETTING CAUGHT LICKIN HIS BALLS!

Archived