Work and Play

Redfox

Got a call to go to one of the farms I go on, their slurry pump didnt anymore!, I thought ,this is going to be a dirty job and then some tank full, pump 8 ft down in it and a chain to pull it up!

So with little hope I chucked two of the rifles in the back as well as some tools etc.

When I got their, joy o joy, his neighbour had been round and pumped it out with the tractor and they found a piece of rope in the pump, took it out and it still didnt go. Quickly checked averything and decided the start capacitor gone, job for Monday!

Rifles loaded ( 17 rem and 10/22T) had a great afternoon, 4 crows, 3 squirrels and 3 maggies which gets me to 61 of those and missed a tricky crow which was on a low Ash branch going up and down about a foot in the wind. I waited and timed it to catch it on the up stroke half way, bu the wind must have gusted harder and I cut the branch from under its feet :blink: bet it didnt know what was going on.

All the rest taken with the rimmy, longest crow 100 yds was right in the middle, took pictures of a couple of crows most of the others were in other fields than the one I was in so no pics.

Picture004.jpg

100 yder

Picture002.jpg

This one still had a grub in its beak

Redfox

Archived