MIXED BAG OF VARMINTS

foxhunter

Out on Wed night for a look about , found this little chap in a squig trap....................

varmints003Small.jpg

So released it to join its little mates..

varmints004Small.jpg

Timed a fox at 9.10pm , got into position for 8.45 and hadnt been there 2 minutes when out popped this dog fox chasing rabbits !

varmints005Small.jpg

Last night saw me at a different farm laying in wait again for charlie.......

varmints007Small.jpg

Other varmints got the better of me , so I popped a few..

varmints012Small.jpg

After firing 3 rounds here I moved location and was rewarded with another dog fox at 10.30pm :unsure:

varmints013Small.jpg

Its been a good week varminting !!

Guest varmartin

Hey...you sure have had a lot of fun shooting them pesky varmints :unsure:

That was a mixed bag...and you did a good deed too.. :blink:

Good work foxhunter.

Martin

looks like youre making up for lost time, its always hard to resist when you are trying to ambush a fox in daylight and a crow or something else lands within range I usually pop them too. What calibre are you using? Doesnt looklike it damaged your victims too much unless you have just arranged them in a tastefull way. I havent been able too get out much this week, went out on monday night and hayfever got the better of me so I had to go home, wednesday night it pissed down, might take the dog for a walk over the fields later and possibly bring a rifle just incase.

Nice one again foxhunter do you work for a living or are you one of those lucky bugers with loads a cash and free shooting time

Archived