A dry evening at last!!!!

6mmBR

Well this evening is the first nice one for weeks. I've been itching to give the .20TAC a work out on the bunnies :D

I set off down the cliffs, the weather was spot on, clear blue skies and sunshine.

I set up and took a couple of bunnies out to 200 yards, my this rifle is flat shooting, it allows you to aim dead on out to this distance.

I must admit I got a bit carried away the sunshine was bringing the bunnies out thick and fast and the TAC was allowing me to take head shots out to 200 yards.

A bunny popped out at 352 yards so I popped the info into Exbal but the round went high.

I'm still learning the trajectory and needed to knock a couple more clicks off for the incline.

About 10 minutes later a bunny came out at 334 yards so I knocked another click off what Exbal had given me. I squeezed the trigger and I saw the rabbit roll down the cliff follwed by the pop of the 40Vmax hitting home.

DSCF0821.jpg

That was a good start with the little rifle, I think its in its element out to 300yards :D

Looks like it will be back to the loading bench, I went through 25 rounds awfully quickly this evening.

Lets hope we get a few more evenings like this before the clocks go.

Cheers

Dave

Hi Dave ,

That Tac 20 sure looks a sweetie , sounds like she shoots like one too!!!!! :D :D

Bet it was pure bliss to get out and about on the varmints again / nice to see a break in the wet weather for a change too!!!

All the best.....................

RAY.......................................... :D;)

Archived