Good day out

Guest FLATPACKEM

Guest FLATPACKEM

Thought you might like to see a picture of the results of a nights lamping in Hampshire last year, we were stalking Roebucks in the day and had a brace. My mate shot one cub while stalking, the keeper had one in a wire in the morning and I shot 12 in the lamp at night.

DSC00318.jpg

I've added the photo of the two little bucks I had the same day, not the biggest but a good day.

DSC00217.jpg

Guest FLATPACKEM
Sounds good, sadly I can't access your picture try using photobucket instead of attachements.

Cheers

Dave

Cheers think I've got it right this time.

Guest FLATPACKEM
Thats two nice bucks, and a pile of fox`s, is the keeper afraid of the dark, i think he needs to get out a bit more. :o

To be fair to him until a few of days earlier the 80% of the estate was covered in oil seed rape about 6ft high and there is a huge block of F/C woodland on two sides of the estate we also came across one big bunch of cubs on his boundary and the other side of the road there were two combines in a huge field of rape so he probably gained next doors as well ;) He's hard on them in the winter and spring but once the cover is up he's stuffed, same go's with the deer ;)

It would have hidded a herd of buffalo a week earlier never mind a fox cub. ;)

Excelent night and two nice bucks,to present day or should i say night eight is the best result we have had on fox's

Guest FLATPACKEM
Excelent night and two nice bucks,to present day or should i say night eight is the best result we have had on fox's

Previous to this the best I had ever done was six a couple of times and looking back through my records I had five about 25 times.

I think we could have had more that night but we were soaked to the skin, sleeping in a tent and had two hours sleep before we got up to stalk the next morning so we called a night. Plenty of Red Bull for the drive home the next afternoon :unsure:

We hit a litter last year and I almost ran out of ammo :unsure: we walked back to the car with 1 round left. I have since learnt to carry a bit more ammo with me.

Cheers

Dave

Archived