Shiney New Toys

New Scope arrived this morning - Bushnell 6500 4 - 30 x 50mm,I had read the reviews and thought i'd try one. I must admit i am very pleased with it and the clarity is Excellent and better than i expected (being a bushnell ).

I bought it from Craigyboy.

Craig your a top man and an excellent asset to this site .( He even sent scope out to me without recieving the full amount of cash - see first post in the thread on : I Hate PayPal).

Will now have to get it onto either my 6.5 x 55 or my .223 and see if it stands upto my Leupold VXL 6.5 - 20 x 56mm Extreme varmint. :rolleyes:

Will report back with the results once i test it out.

bushnell4.jpg

bushnell2.jpg

bushnell3.jpg

Picture027-bushnell.jpg

looking forward to hearing how you find this as i was intrested in one.

i had the 4200 6x24x50 elite tactial and i hear this is even better with much better field of view.

the only two things i didnt like with mine was the fov and the mildots.

Got it Zero'd on Monday, The Glass is excellent and one of the best i've seen at dusk - i would say close to/if not the same as my Swaro 3-12 x 50 ( may hate saying this, but its better than my loopy VXL 6.5 - 20 x 56 Extreme Varmint :rolleyes: ), the clicks are very positive and the return to zero is a breeze to use., the Mill dot ret is nice and fine, but not to fine that you lose it in the lamp and it will make an excellent scope for lamping. yet to give it some real work yet ( only shot a half dozen rabbits the other night), but i will get it out over the weekend and give it some real abuse.

IFrom what i've seen so far, i would recomend one :unsure:

Archived