Great gun shop

sniperkona

Continental Shooting Supplies is based at the North Ayrshire Shooting Ground

This is service!!!

After beginning to think that there wasnt a gun shop out there locally for shooters run by shooters.And not money grabbing wanna be bill gates who only give you the time of day if you drive a Range Rover Sport it was a refreshing surpise to be invited in to a shop that was stocked full of the kit you want and not crap that takes up space, the staffs "no bull" friendly attitute and advice on all matters was a pleasure to listen to, wish i had a dictafone so as i could rember it all,

Even getting to try out the rifle i was thinking of buying first is a plus in anyones book.

Well worth the visit , wish i could have stayed all day.

Cheers Lads, Mr A. Happy Customer.

Good pointers, thanks.

Been thinking of going there but a bit out of my way even when going up to stalk.

Makes it sound a good idea now.

yip great gun shop been there a couple of times buying guns

last time mate bought a remmy vssf 2 got everything he wanted even some good advise and then went to have a go at there sporting layout while the other brother screw cut it for a mod

service a1 and also great banter while you are down there

I personally know Tom and Jim well having done much biussiness with them over the years :angry: , Jim and I first met many moons ago when we both used to shoot at International events for our countries :o , hes a hell of a lad and a good gun smith, he did a barrel job on my 243 last year and it shoots like a demon, :o

Archived