Encouraging deer

dogfox

I was out lamping last night on a estate that I have shot on for over 23 + years and I saw my first ever muntjac on the estate. Now I was very excited to see this deer as I have shot a few good muntjac in my time and It is nice to know that I could be shooting them in a few years on this estate when their numbers build up.

Also it it is a great opportunity to let the deer spread out in to out laying woods to give more people the chance to go stalking on ground which at the moment hold no deer or just a few deer. This will bring more people in to the sport. What do you think.

Dogfox

I was out lamping last night on a estate that I have shot on for over 23 + years and I saw my first ever muntjac on the estate. Now I was very excited to see this deer as I have shot a few good muntjac in my time and It is nice to know that I could be shooting them in a few years on this estate when their numbers build up.

Also it it is a great opportunity to let the deer spread out in to out laying woods to give more people the chance to go stalking on ground which at the moment hold no deer or just a few deer. This will bring more people in to the sport. What do you think.

Dogfox

It's great news, I saw my first Muntie on Thursday, just ran accross the road in front of me. Get breeding you little buggers! :wacko:

Archived