CZ 452 .17 HRM Action screws

I'm trying to get my hands on a set of socket/allen headed action screws for my CZ 452 .17HMR, if someone could point me in the right direction i would appreciate it.

I'm not to keen ordering anything from Eric Brooks website so any suggestion other than him would be good.

All the best

Gethin

Gethin,

If you know what size your action screws are, i can help. I have a supplier that has screws in stock ready to post out to you, just let me know what size and thread you want and we will sort it from there.

Jay.

I'm trying to get my hands on a set of socket/allen headed action screws for my CZ 452 .17HMR, if someone could point me in the right direction i would appreciate it.

I'm not to keen ordering anything from Eric Brooks website so any suggestion other than him would be good.

All the best

Gethin

Hi Gethin,

Enquire at your local fixings and fastenings stockist, taking a bolt with you. Failing that, a firm that deals with hydraulics, pumps, hoses, etc. They use all sorts and you may be able to scrounge a few. I'm guessing the screws are metric threads?. I should imagine such screws are available as a standard item and all you'd need to do is to cut them to length.

Peter

Gethin,

If you know what size your action screws are, i can help. I have a supplier that has screws in stock ready to post out to you, just let me know what size and thread you want and we will sort it from there.

Jay.

Only yesterday I order two sets of action screws from J&P gun springs for both my CZ 452's

I'll keep you in mind and if I have any problems I'll will give you a shout

All the best

Gethin

• 2 weeks later...

Got home today to find the action screws I ordered from J&P Custom Products had come, very happy with them would recommend them to anyone.

I've taken a few pics so you lot can see what their like.

All the best

Gethin

post-4200-1221067415_thumb.jpg

post-4200-1221067014_thumb.jpg

post-4200-1221067301_thumb.jpg

post-4200-1221067325_thumb.jpg

I don't know why the images come up in the small boxes but if you click on them they will enlarge.

Archived