Hi couple of bargains,,,may just fit your needs,,,?

1, Deben DMP Tactical Target 6x26x56 30m tube, SF, Fast Focus Ocular, Mil Dot Red or Green Illuminated,, Large MOA Target Turrets.,,,Surprisingly good glass and in almost unmarked condition ,,I think these were Debens original Japan made offerings ,,,have been using on my Annie bench rest rifle and stays rock solid on zero and adjusts spot on to the click ,,, reticule is pin sharp and quite fine,,,all works just as it should and no slop in any of its workings,,,huge range of parallax focusing 10 yds to the moon,,,,,

£150 posted.

2. Weaver classic V 6x24x40 only very very slight ring shadows with 223 varmint reticule,,,,,reticule has quite a thick appearance but benefit is that it stands out in poorer light or on "low mag" for night shooting ..Has adjustable objective and a huge range of ocular adjustment ,, .Japan glass which is surprisingly good too!..I think these scope are comparable to Leups Vari X11 in glass quality and with semi target turrets again a bargain at £150 original box and posted.

With postage costs I,m afraid I cant accept any offers ,,,they are good scopes at a bargain price to your door,,,,,,,thanks,,,,,O

BOTH SCOPES NOW SOLD,,,,,

Archived