Well booked up to spend two weeks holiday in Cornwall to get some stalking in with Keith - How wrong was I. Well took the old man with me to begin his level 2 qualification with Keith and first outing he stalked into a red pricket and took the shot. (Now you know why I seldom let him out - he always gets one!)

Well Wayne, Ian, Brian, Ray, Dave & Dave you all have heard about Britneys, well he didn't quite do it this time, but almost, he shot the pricket in the field to the right hand side of Britneys, so OOOOOOOppppppppps BRITNEY almost did at Britneys yet AGAIN!!!!! Four Red Deer in Three Visits from the seat, and one from the field next door - I DON'T THINK I'LL BRING HIM AGAIN.

picutre.jpg

Well done David, lets see who gets one tonight!.

Britney's MK2 seems to be doing the biz :D

Nice prickett there Dave.

Looking forward to our next visit in a few weeks.

Hope your other high seats you were building Keith will be as comfortable as Britney's.

Good luck with bagging one yourself Linda

Cheers

Dave

Hello Linda,

Nice to see the Mk 2 version is working as well as the Mk 1, I must say the Mk1 was a little 'Cosy' with both Keith and myself in it B):blush:

Its a good job I am slim :lol::lol:

I took a nice stag out of Britneys so I am glad to see it still paying out, be nice person though and dont shoot any more as I am down in a month or two and want some for myself :P:P

Nice fat looking pricket there Dave, glad to see you keeping the record going, record get it???????? :D

Well done Dave!!!! ;)

A nice pricket there, and whats this - oops i have done it again!!!!

Well if your Britney i better be one of the Bee - Gees!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:;)

All the best.......................

RAY....................................... :D:o

Archived