300-500 yard club

6mmBR

Hi guys I've been reading all your posts and things are looking good.

The common thing which seems to crop up is the problems of members not having other members living close to them.

Its just a thought and I know in an ideal world a witness is required but do we need one?

My thoughts behind this are simple if some one cheats to get in the club they are only cheating themselves big time.

Or should it be left that you need a witness to encourage members to travel a bit and meet up with other like minded members.

So again your thoughts and comments.

Cheers

Dave

Guest varmartin

I think If you have a witness..all well and good, if you don't ....tell us all how you made the shot and we will praise you for it......pull a fast one....as Dave said ....you will be fooling your self.

Not sure exacty format as yet and wether it will be retrospective.

Gary is going on holiday soon, but when he comes back we are going to design a certificate and go from there.

As all things it does take a wee while to set things up.

Cheers

Dave

Thats a problem for me witneses only know one member close to me and that's tt but havnt seen him on here for months so dont know if he still is a member,so if there are any others close to cumbria that could be a witnes that would be a help,but like as been said if i get the shot at least if no one sees it i know i have done it myself

That's the spirit :D

Hopefully Ray and I will peace things together and get things up and running soon.

When Gary is back from his hols we'll get the certificates sorted then finalise the rules of engagement B)

Thanks lads and be patient.

Dave

Cheers for that Rab Perhaps we can meet sometime and have a go at those long range varmints,not a great deal of stuff there but can definitly get over the three hundred

Cheers for that Rab Perhaps we can meet sometime and have a go at those long range varmints,not a great deal of stuff there but can definitly get over the three hundred

Yes nice one lads!!!

Hopefully you can help each other witness your shots and i for one could not happier for you!!!! :lol:

All the best lads................

RAY................................... :lol::lol:

Archived