remi 223 loads

Guest luckyjohn99

hi lucky john

try www.6mmbr.com/223rem.html loads of info specifically for 223rem and links off the page also try googleing

any of the bullet makers ie sierra nosler hornady berger ect also the powder makers can be linked off the page also i reload for 223rem and can send you my loads for a guide if it helps.

Guest luckyjohn99
hi lucky john

try www.6mmbr.com/223rem.html loads of info specifically for 223rem and links off the page also try googleing

any of the bullet makers ie sierra nosler hornady berger ect also the powder makers can be linked off the page also i reload for 223rem and can send you my loads for a guide if it helps.

yes plz if you would that would be great

hi lucky john,

my 223 loads are as follows

40 grain sierra hollowpoint with cci br4 primer 26.6 grains of varget in a winchester case

also subitute a nosler 40 grain ballistic tip lovely crow and rabbit round will stop a fox if he wanders in the way

50 grain sierra blitzking cci br4 primer with 25.9 grains varget in a federal case stock fox round not neaded two in one yet

55 grain combined technology moly coated br4 primer 26.3 grains varget in a federal case

all loads are seated 1.860 to the olgive

these are shot in a 22 inch barrelled cz mod601 with a 1 in 13 twist

no pressure signs but start lower and work up hope you find the magic load.

Archived