OUT ON CROP PROTECTION WITH PPC

varminter

Been out tonight after work and some tea keeping a eye on the farmers crop from crows and bunnies , Took shots from220yds out to a max of 377yds ....

Heres a couple that was taken at 351 and 377yds with me 6ppc and 58 v-max ;) .......................DSCF1347.jpg

Trying to make the most of it before they do too much damage and before the crop gets too long!!!

All the best...............

RAY............... :D:lol:

youre getting in a lot of shotting lately varminter, looks like youre making the most of the "summer" evenings, good shooting, that ppc definately doesnt hold you back. I want 1!

Nice going there my mate!!!! ;)

the weather here at the moment is bad :( lots of bloody rain???

did get an hour shooting on monday night, just before the rain came,,,,

I took my mate andy out with the ppc for a bit of bunnie bashing,

andy had no trouble shooting out to 150yrds, he hit every one!!!,

the longest shot was 300yrds!!!!

trying to get andy to buy a rifle????, i think that he has nearly got the bug ;);)

all the best from wales darrel

Thanks guys ;):(

Craigyboy - i am very fortunate to be able to go when i want to , so i am a very lucky boy that way ;) Only downside is staying single for 4 years ;):(

As for a sako 6ppc - if you see one for sale grab it with both hands if its a clean one!!!

Darrel - Sorry to hear the weathers crap there - But good to hear your frend enjoyed himself as well..........

All the best..............

RAY....................... :D;)

Have to say i am a bit envious sometimes ,fredom to go shooting whenever you like loads of long range shooting ,no one to nag when you go and come home,need any lodger's Ray ;)

He's not the only one who has the freedom to go when he want's. I have it even better that him as I have a wonderful wife that encourages me to go out, ask any of the lads that know me they will tell you my lady will gut, skin, pluck and dress all that I bring home, she even buys me shooting equiptment, including my .223 and for fathers day she has just got me a new range finder which was on sale on here. ;););) The only thing that stops me from shooting at the moment is the starter motor has gone on the truck :(

He's not the only one who has the freedom to go when he want's. I have it even better that him as I have a wonderful wife that encourages me to go out, ask any of the lads that know me they will tell you my lady will gut, skin, pluck and dress all that I bring home, she even buys me shooting equiptment, including my .223 and for fathers day she has just got me a new range finder which was on sale on here. ;););) The only thing that stops me from shooting at the moment is the starter motor has gone on the truck :(

fancy a bit of a swap you lucky sod

Thanks for replies guys ;) Got no more room home foxshot , just enough for me and me dad!!!

And yes charlie hunters lady is a very fine specimen of the ladies she looks after you and very courtious ( a rare thing ) , just hope if i ever start dating again she could be the same!!!! You are a very lucky fellow nigel :D

Till then i shall be making the most of it :blink: :blink:

All the best..................

RAY................. ;) ;)

Guest 308Panther
No thanks, I forgot to say, I also get breakfast in bed every day :blink::blink:;);)

Seriously...So do I.

Angel wont touch or clean anything I catch or kill...I got to do that,and cook it as well.

But she does buy me ammo,targets,cammo,and for my past b/day she bought me a

very nice cleaning kit.

She loves watching the wildlife...and coming along on fishin or huntin trips and she is

a photographer as well...

and...

She also shoots too.

Owns her own pistol,and enjoys punchin paper w/ my .17HMR and her Browning .380

308Panther

Archived